WHAT DOES THE BOOSTER CLUB DO? WHERE DO THE FUNDS GO?
We help the school enhance our children's educational experience. Thanks to dedicated parent volunteers, the ABC was able to fund over $25,000 in educational enhancements last year. Besides raising money for AVE, we organize community-building events, and volunteers in the classroom to work with teachers and staff.
ABC provides funding for:
- Reading interventionist and after school tutoring
- 5th grade Colorado Outdoor Learning School
- Staff IB training
- The Greenhouse project
- Technology enhancements such as iPads, digital projectors, Smart boards, and document cameras
- After school Spanish Club
- School supplies and help for families in need
- Partially fund field trips
- Online educational aids such as RazKids and MORE!
ABC events, activities, and fundraising:
- AVE Spirit Store - school merchandise
- Fall Carnival
- Back-to-school Ice Cream Social
- Casino Night
- Box Top program
- Spring Fun Run
- Monthly Popcorn Day
- Coordinate room parents and volunteers in classrooms, office, and book fair
Please attend monthly meetings and/or contact the ABC any time. Visit our website
to learn more.