In December 2014, the 9-R Board of Education released a survey to the public to gather feedback on four different academic calendar options as well as solicit feedback from the community about teacher work days, student contact days, start and end dates, holidays, spring break etc. The results of that original survey can be foundRead more and view photos/video...
At a Glance
- School Mascot: Husky
- Colors: Teal, Black, and Silver
- Students: 293
- Teachers: 24
- Support Staff: 12
Our vision is to guide learners as we develop the tools and mindsets to continually seek and understand the world and ourselves. Learners will demonstrate confidence,compassion and value diversity. Everyone will leave our school with the ability to apply, transfer and reflect on concept because we are motivated to ask questions and discover solutions.
- Confidence is about trusting in yourself and your abilities with freedom from doubt.
- Compassion is the awareness of someone’s suffering or discomfort and taking an action to make the situation better.
- Diversity encompasses acceptance and respect but moves beyond simple tolerance to embracing and celebrating the complexity of each individual.
- Concepts refer to knowledge and ideas.