The region is experiencing frigid temperatures due to the current cold front, which is affecting some of the buses on their morning bus routes. The district is doing all it can to ensure that buses start up in the below zero temperatures and can manage their morning routes relatively on time.Read More . . .
At a Glance
- School Mascot: Husky
- Colors: Teal, Black, and Silver
- Students: 272
- Teachers: 24
- Support Staff: 12
Our vision is to guide learners as we develop the tools and mindsets to continually seek and understand the world and ourselves. Learners will demonstrate confidence,compassion and value diversity. Everyone will leave our school with the ability to apply, transfer and reflect on concept because we are motivated to ask questions and discover solutions.
- Confidence is about trusting in yourself and your abilities with freedom from doubt.
- Compassion is the awareness of someone’s suffering or discomfort and taking an action to make the situation better.
- Diversity encompasses acceptance and respect but moves beyond simple tolerance to embracing and celebrating the complexity of each individual.
- Concepts refer to knowledge and ideas.